The Project Service UM15M7 Board is based on an ST STM32F746NG (ARM Cortex-F7) processor and is suitable for a vast range of industrial applications.
The PJS-UM15M7-STM32 is a high-performance SOM designed to provide a flexible platform for embedded applications that require that kind of connectivity, such as high calculating power and graphics processing applications.
- ST Microelectronic STM32F746 (Single ARM®Cortex™-M7Core, up to 216MHz)
- 32MByte SDRAM, 32-bit databus
- 64 MByte QSPI NOR Flash
- Parallel RGB: 24-bit up to XGA (1024 x 768 px)
- Chrom-ART Accelerator™ for enhanced graphic content creation (DMA2D)
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interfaces based on Microchip KSZ8081RNAIAEthernet PHY
- UM15M7 peripherals (see PJS_UM15M7 Datasheet for details about peripherals):
- 1 x USB 2.0 full-speed, device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- 1 x USB 2.0 high-speed in full-speed, device/host/OTG with on-chip full-speed PHY
- 1 x SD/SDIO/MMC card host interface
- Serial interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART)
- CAN Bus
- See PJS_UM15M7 Datasheet for details about available pins/peripherals.
- 40 x 40 x 6 mm (W x D x H) compact module
- +3.3V power supply voltage
- Power consumption: TBD
- External Interface using two 80-pin 0.5mm pitch connectors – FCI-61082-081402LF
- 10 pos, 1.27mm pitch for JTAG
- Operating Temperature: 0 – 60 degrees Celsius (standard) or -40 to +85 degrees Celsius (on request)
- On-board 2K bits I2C™ Serial EEPROM with EUI-48™ Node Identity
- Mounting holes reducing the risk of connector-to-PCB intermittence
- Compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive