UM21H7 Carrier Board
PJS-UM21H7-EVAL supports SOM UM21H7 and provides easy access to all the I/O available.
The carrier board can be supplied at DC (6-36V) or by POE PD.
The UM21H7-EVAL speeds up the UM21H7 module evaluation time and provides an excellent start point for the creation of your own carrier board. It makes available all the functionalities and save your time so you can spend it for your applications development.
Connectors and Interfaces
- Two 80-pin 0.4mm pitch connectors compatible with UM21H7
- 24-bit LVDS Interface supporting LVDS Display up to XGA Resolution
- On-Board backlight controller
- Capacitive Touch interface- I2C based
- 10/100BaseT – RJ45 With POE & PD Controller
- USB2.0, Type A
- 2 x Isolated ISO 11898-1 CAN-FD
- 1 x RS-232 Interface up to 250 kbit/s
- 1 x Half-Duplex RS-485 up to 20Mbps
- μSD-Card slot
- I2C To CAN Interface
- Various Pmod Header (SPI / I2C / UART)
- On-board Expansion Header
- Arduino Interface
- On-Board Temperature / Humidity / Pressure Sensors
- uFL to SMA connector Adapter
- 6-36V DC Supply Input Heade
- POE 25.5W PD
- Internal 5VDC @ 2A Regulator for pheripherals
- Internal 3.3VDC @ 2A Regulator for UM21H7 & pheripherals
- 159 x 112 mm (W x D)
- Five M3.5 holes for mounting and grounding
- Industrial applications like factory, process, building automation
- Test and measurement equipment
- Embedded system-on-module (SOM)
Register or login to download files.