The PJS-UM15M7-EVAL supports the SOM UM15M7, allowing easy access to all the available I/O ports.
The carrier board is supplied at 12V DC, all power supplies to the SOM and peripherals are generated on the board.
The UM15M7-EVAL speeds up the evaluation time of the UM15M7 module, providing an excellent starting point for creating your own carrier board, placing all the functionalities at your disposal and saving time for developing your own application.
Connectors and Interfaces
- Two 80-pin board to board Micro-Headers
- 20-pin JTAG header for download / debug
- 7″ LVDS display (800 x 480 px)
- Capacitive Touch Controller
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface
- USB 2.0 OTG Interface
- uSD Card Interface
- Configurable RS232 / RS485
- CAN Interface
- Five Digilent Pmod compatible interfaces
- Arduino Interface
- On-Board OLED display
- On-Board Expansion I/O
- Reset push button
- User LED
- Internal 5VDC @ 2A Regulator for pheripheral
- Internal 3.3VDC @ 2A Regulator for UM15M7
- External 12VDC Jack Input
- 180 x 160 mm (W x D)
- Six M3.5 holes for mounting and grounding
- Industrial applications like factory, process, building automation
- Test and measurement equipment
- Embedded system-on-module (SOM)
Register or login to download files.