Multimedia and control platform for fitness applications such as: Treadmills / Bikes / Ellipticals
Customer requirements: Initially supported by an overseas supplier, after one year of development without tangible results, we took over the project to complete product development.
The customer was looking for a new technological solution that could combine performance/connectivity and longevity.
The focus of this project was to understand what had been completed effectively up to that point and how to best integrate the customer’s requests without having to completely overturn everything that had been done up to that point.
Phases carried out:
- Analysis of existing documentation
- Integration of missing functions
- The creation of new diagrams validated by the customer
- Design and streamlining of PCBs
- Creation of samples for hardware validation.
- Development of new ad-hoc firmware for the new platform
- Support during the product certification phase
Design validation and mass production.
- Platform based on SOM iMX6 Dual Lite
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
- USB 2.0 Host
- USB 2.0 OTG
- Modular display intarface 7” a 15”
- SD Card
- Interface WiFi 54Mbps
- Audio output
- Digital Input / Output